Friday 3 July 2009

My views on the nation of Russia

I feel of putting this song of Sleeping Child by Michael Learns To Rock here as an introduction to my posting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5WLxNMErv0
I don't know what my views regarding this great nation would look like, after I finished posted in this my blogsite?

I admitted before , my knowledges regarding this great nation is not fairly judged, at least by me. From there I would like to conclude that The Russia is very humble nation but keep developed steadily. Their background history such as their mystery of  dissapearing one of the member of murdered Tzar' family members, their uniques alphabetical, their beautifully classic buildings their Kremlin and their intelligence people such as only Russian which is capable of giving many Grandmasters in the field of chess tournament, Gary Kasparov and their many all sort of things, the Russia is as great as the United States of America. 

Which nation can compete America in the field of Aerospace, China, Iran. There is none other than the Russia.

The picture of one of major towns in the nation Russia is taken from the website of http://www.wikimapia.org/
Thanks to the Wikimapian who uploaded the great photos of the Russia which has been dowloaded by me and been uploaded again here to my blogsite.



No comments:

Post a Comment